Format: Book. New Search. Holdings Request Intercampus Borrowing. On the Shelf Le crime.
Leeds Beckett University - Dr Don Crewe
Smith and Nick Tilley. Cull [and] Richard E. Crime, its cause and treatment. Stanley Eitzen, Doug A. Palgrave MacMillan.
Cavendish Pub Limited. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, pp.
Antwerp: Maklu Pub, pp. In: Crewe D Existentialist Criminology. Crewe D Becoming Criminal. Chapters 9 Crewe D Gang: Culture. Eidos and Process.
Philosophical Reflections. Crewe D Crime, Harm, and Responsibility. Crewe D Existentialist Criminology.
- The Superhubs: How the Financial Elite and Their Networks Rule Our World.
- Thin Skin!
- Human Cell Culture Protocols.
Crewe D Will to self-consummation, and will to crime: A study in criminal motivation. For permissions, please e-mail: journals. Issue Section:.
You do not currently have access to this article. Download all figures. Sign in. You could not be signed in.
- Bibliographic Information.
- Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter World Book 3)?
- CURRICULUM VITAE.
- Dr Don Crewe;
Sign In Forgot password? Don't have an account?
5 editions of this work
Sign in via your Institution Sign in. Purchase Subscription prices and ordering Short-term Access To purchase short term access, please sign in to your Oxford Academic account above. This article is also available for rental through DeepDyve. View Metrics. Email alerts New issue alert. Advance article alerts.
- Existentialist Criminology by R. Lippens and D. Crewe (Eds.)?
- Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming: 18th International Conference, CP 2012, Québec City, QC, Canada, October 8-12, 2012. Proceedings?
- Useless Sexual Trivia: Tastefully Prurient Facts About Everyones Favorite Subject!