Train the Trainer. Disruptive Innovation. Linking Training to Organisational Goals. People Analytics NEW.
Managing human resources in South Africa: A multinational firm focus
Basics of Human Resources Management. Strategic Workforce Planning Masterclass.
The Training Analyst. The Art of Human Resource Management. Retirement and Employee Investment Planning. Improve your Effectiveness at Work.
Introduction: New Directions in the Management of Human Resources in Africa
Taking a regional approach to the subject, it featuring chapters on 11 different countries, including South Africa, Mauritius, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Tunisia and Libya, and has been written and edited by those with expert knowledge of the continent. It offers a fresh perspective on a growing subject area, showing how to develop techniques and practices that reflect the real needs of workers in Africa, and providing a balanced analysis of the area. Valuable not only to students and researchers in international management, human resources, organization theory and cross-cultural management, this topical and much-needed study is also critical reading for managers of multinational companies and domestic managers in Africa.
Managing Human Resources in Africa. Ken N.
Human Resource Management Training Seminars & Courses | GLOMACS
Kamoche , Yaw A. HRM in Mauritius.
- Rift in the Sky (Stratification, Book 3).
- The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution.
- MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES IN AFRICA (GLOBAL HRM).
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT?
- Theory and Novel Applications of Machine Learning (2009).
- Norms and Usage in Language History, 1600-1900: A sociolinguistic and comparative perspective?
- Forced to care: coercion and caregiving in America.
HRM in Ghana. Remember me? Back Institutional Login Please choose from an option shown below.
Need help logging in? Click here. Don't have access?
View purchasing options. Find in this title Show Hide Page Numbers.
On This Page. Copy to Clipboard. Looks like you do not have access to this content.
- Managing human resources in South Africa: A multinational firm focus.
- Current activities.
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.
- The Brotherhood.